Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Decorations

I love decorating for Halloween. I wish I had more 'stuff' to put out front, hopefully I'll find some good deals after the holiday for next year. Just about all of my stuff makes noise, moves, or otherwise surprises you. I'll also have some strobe lights and maybe a fog maker out there for Halloween. Hopefully not too scary for the little guys, just spooky enough to be Halloween. This is the first time in a couple of years I've decorated. My kids haven't been home to have the decorations up (either we've been to a church event or to a friend's house). This year, my kids get to do two things. So they'll do the church event on Saturday the 30th and then their own neighborhood on Sunday. I suspect they'll do more opening the door than anything.

I have some tombstones and some 'floating eyes' in my ivy island out front as well as an inflatable pumpkin pair. No pictures of those, though. Nothing will be turned on for a week since most of it is battery powered.

No comments: