Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Atlanta Water Management

I'd asked my kids to write this for me, but I couldn't get them interested in doing so. Maybe I'll get them to do a book review for me instead. These are from the water treatment facility in downtown Atlanta, just north of Tech. We did this tour with some other kids from GCA. I actually thought it was fascinating. My son said it was neat enough to see what he already knew in action. My daughter enjoyed visiting with another girl that she'd met in 2nd grade that happened to be there. :/

Alum control Alum treatment - coagulation/flocculation Sediment pools - drained for bi-annual cleaning Water test lab Looking down into one of the 3 wells on site New & old control panels for water filtering One of the many filtering pools

No comments: