Monday, June 14, 2010

Snellville Farmer's Market

I visited my friend Darla Dixon (an artist) out at the Snellville Farmer's Market Saturday. She and a friend were painting for charity. They were supporting the local cooperative ministry.

The market itself was rather small. We got there too late for a lot of the goodies, so I'll have to check it out another time. My recommendation is to get there early (9a) so that there'll be more goodies to get. There were fresh made breads, cookies, coffee, home grown vegetables, fresh eggs, etc. It's running every Saturday morning from 8a-12p.

3 comments:

DD said...

Awww! Thank you! How sweet of you to post this. We raised $110 for the food bank and were able to take a few food donations too!

DD said...

I forgot to tell you, the other artist's name is Sharna Fulton, if you want to check out her art, just Google 'Chloe Pink.'

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Hey there.. I also went to the Snellville Farmers Market. We got up extra early so we were able to see all the good stuff.