Monday, February 15, 2010

Moving or Not?

So here's an update on what's going on in the plans we have for moving.. we're postponing the decision indefinitely. Hubby got word that the office he's working out of will be closing in about a year and a half. Due to this, he'll be relocated to one of two different locations. We won't know which for a while. So, I'll keep working on the house (slowly but surely as time and money permit), but no moving for a while. With my son's middle school issues worked out, we don't have that worry. It'll also give the housing market for sellers a chance to rebound a bit more. We'll miss out on the tax incentive, but we'll survive. No updates on house fixing, I haven't done any for a while (the reasons are many, so I'll just leave it at that).

2 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

That's so cool you volunteer at the Georgia Aquarium! I love that place. What's an average shift like?

We just moved away from Atlanta last fall... live outside NYC now.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

moving is really cost great effort of energy. I wish I don't have to do much of it. And also hope you will be happy with your current home.