Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Toys for Christmas

The ads are out on TV, so my kids are starting to take notice. My daughter had already seen the Zhu Zhu hamsters and said she'd like one. So, I've been watching.. now they're already out of stock and if you want it online, you'll have to pay more than twice what it's worth. I love my kids, I really do, but I refuse to pay that much more for a toy. If I'm going to spend that much money on something, I'd rather it be something I know they'll play with longer than the holidays.

I have to ask other parents who go out searching for the 'perfect' toy for their kids if it's REALLY WORTH the price? Supply and demand. If there weren't the demand, the folks reselling them wouldn't do what they do. Ah well, my kids'll just have to find something ELSE to ask for.

1 comment:

bob said...

My children have always enjoyed bob the builder

We are going to see bob the builder in Gosport on December 20th