Monday, October 05, 2009

I'm simpliFLYing

OK, so I'm frustrated with the gremlins and everything else. So, I'm restarting a program that I know works and that hopefully I'll get into the habit of STAYING with this time. It's a great program, one that hopefully will help me defeat the gremlins, or at least train them to behave better. It's called "FLY" or "Finally Loving Yourself" and the Fly Lady is a great person to help you out. I started on Tuesday of last week and today for my morning schedule set myself up to get up 30 minutes early to exercise. Later today I hit the "hot spots" part of baby steps. These for me are the kitchen table (things accumulate as you walk in), the corner of the kitchen counter (things get dropped as you go by) and the dining room (where things to to be put elsewhere or gotten rid of). So, I'm off to FLY after my dentist's appointment this morning.

No comments: