Thursday, September 03, 2009

Safety Patrol story

I just had to share this. I was standing in the hallway Tuesday morning at school, making sure kids behaved on their way to class or breakfast. One of my son's friends walked by, he'd been selected for safety patrol as well. Most of them got their badges Monday morning and this boy had brought in an empty wallet Tuesday as well. He took his safety patrol badge and pinned it into the center of his wallet.. just so he could take it out and flip it open to flash his badge. In his best TV cop voice, his comment was.. "Michael -- Lilburn Elementary -- Safety Patrol". I just had to laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute....

landismom said...

That's pretty awesome. My daughter is on safety patrol this year. She was really excited about it until about the third day of school, when she realized that she has to stand on a corner by herself for 30 minutes, 2x a day. Now, it's boring.