Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shopping for Clothes

I went out this past week to the Gwinnett county fairgrounds to shop at the Kidsignment sale. I limited myself to $100 and wanted just to get uniform stuff for my kids for school. I succeeded better than I'd hoped (I spent considerably less) and my kids should be set for the year. As usual, I saw LOTS of really cute clothes for my guys and thought I might head back out today to take advantage of the 50% off sale. Before I did so, I went through both of my children's closets to get an idea of what they'd need.. they NEED NOTHING! Woot! I was actually somewhat surprised by this fact, but very relieved.. I'd still love to go back, but there's not a point without the need to go with it. We really don't NEED me to spend the money on it, so I won't (novel thought). But, if you need kids' clothes, I highly recommend checking it out. You'll find great bargains on clothes as well as toys and BOOKS today.

No comments: