Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Projects

The two coats of KILZ primer were applied to the cabinets yesterday. My children did most of the work. I went back and caught drips and filled in gaps.

We got out our plant starter kits and planted our seeds in small greenhouses yesterday. They'll start growing inside while we plot out the garden.

I have to call insurance today to see about the status of my claim (adjustor said I should hear within 48 hours). Once that gets started, the roofer said I could put stuff in the dumpster. I'll work on getting rid of more stuff then.

For Today - at least one coat of paint on the cabinets, measuring the garden and a picnic in the park.

Post a Comment