Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sometimes..

I just have to wonder about my husband. I realize he works all day and can't get to many of the tasks he'd like to in a "timely" manner. However, when he gets home at 9:45 and then decides he's going to go out (in the pitch dark) and clean the gutters on the house because it's going to rain, I just really have to ask.. "WHY?" Yes, the gutters will otherwise over flow, but they did that earlier this weekend when you didn't go out and clean them. Then again, I've known my husband to go out and clean the gutters when it's storming too. On the roof, in the storm. Ugh. Something about my husband and gutters..

1 comment:

letti said...

:) ours aren't really a gutter thing, but I can relate to what you're talking about. David for some reason, even if he was free all day, would wait till the sun was about to go down to do stuff outside, when it's colder than usual, and i have to go around with him, with a flashlight.

I know. *sigh*