Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stair Sliding

For those of you that grew up with stairs that you could slide down, you probably remember this sport. The one that bruises your backside, gives you rug burns and was a huge amount of fun. Well, yesterday I was quietly sitting watching the news (in one of those brief opportunities I get to sit) when I start hearing odd noises. Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump.. kids yelling "ow!".. and maniacal laughter. So, I had to go find out what they were doing.. I managed to get these candid shots..

2 comments:

letti said...

that's so much fun! we had an upstairs in the house I grew up in, and we would do this all the time :)

Marcos said...

We had no stairs in my house growing up; stair sliding was one of the things I looked forward to when visiting my aunt in Detroit in the summer.

And wow, you sure that's not you as a little girl in that second pic?