Friday, July 18, 2008

Kennedy Space Center

My husband's choice of "side-trips" this vacation was out to the Space Center. My kids are old enough now to really appreciate it and are starting to understand most of what they are exposed to. My son loves to ask questions and be given all sorts of information about whatever it is that he's seeing. It makes him a great companion to my husband when we do trips like this. He'll follow my husband and they'll be off in their own little world. I think it's a great thing.

After some consideration between my husband and I though, we think our daughter is more like to be an astronaut than our son. He's more likely to be taking things apart and figuring out how they work, or working on the math side of things. She's more of a hands-on, get it done, take control type.

I have to thank Letti for the idea of using scrapblog to put these displays together. They look much better this way.

1 comment:

letti said...

oooo it looks like soo much fun! And hurray for Scrapblog!! :) You should join the challenges that are going on right now :)