Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ow my Tooth

One of my molars was cracking thanks to an old filling (metal). So I went in April and got a crown done. After getting the temporary on, I found I couldn't chew without some pain. I waited a while to see if it would heal itself, unfortunately it wouldn't. So I spoke to my dentist who altered the temporary to see if it fixed it. Nope, no such luck. He referred me to a doctor who gets to do a root canal on my poor tooth. So off I go today to get it done. Not the way I want to start my day. Here's hoping nothing else goes wrong with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you! A year ago I had all my metal fillings redone with the porcelain ones in hopes that I would prevent needing anything worse done.

By the way, I bought my CamelBak yesterday :) Thanks for the advise.