Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Guitar Hero III

Ok. I broke down and bought the game. Then I sat for an hour and played with the tutorial and practice sessions. By the time I was done my hand was very tired. Fortunately it was the hand that isn't overly affected by carpal tunnel. Unfortunately it was the hand that isn't overly affected by carpal tunnel. ;) Yes, I know those contradict each other. Effectively it means that the hand that's sore isn't the hand that normally is.. however, it means that neither of them want to work properly after. What a quandry. Anyway, definitely an addictive game. I look forward to Guitar Hero: Aerosmith coming out next month. I *really* look forward to Rock Band for Wii. I wanna try those drums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened with your anniversary? Did your hubby come through with a wonderful evening or nice gift?