Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Child Home Sick

Having a child home sick is not a huge encouragement tool for getting things done around my house. True, I'm home and relatively idle, but it doesn't give me the push I need to clean house, do laundry, or much of anything else. I'd rather stick somewhere nearby and work on something random that I can easily stop doing at any time than get into something else.

So, with my daughter home today (and yesterday) with a fever ranging upward to 102+ degrees, I've done very little. I've created a profile on a discussion board I like to visit and played around with the way it's displayed. I've watched the "woot off" on woot for a bit. I've played with my blog and adsense (still can't quite get that to work right). I've started my fourth book in 2 days (finished the 3rd this morning).

So what do you do if you have a child home sick? Her only problem is a fever, general feeling of "ick" and tiredness.

No comments: