Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Taggies

I was tagged to post 7 random things about myself. I'm not feeling overly insightful today, so instead I'm posting 7 random books that I've read lately.. (much more interesting the way the month is going anyway)

Dark gold by Feehan, Christine
Guardian of honor by Owens, Robin D.
Out of the night by Popp, Robin T.
Witchling by Galenorn, Yasmine
Mistral's Kiss by Hamilton, Laurell K.
Undead and Unappreciated by Davidson, MaryJanice
Men in Kilts by MacAlister, Katie

Anyone detect a theme here? I'm anxiously waiting on A Lick of Frost the sequel to Mistral's Kiss (yes, it's published, I'm number 35 now on the county library wait list, I started at 85.). I just got Undead and Unreturnable the sequel to Undead and Unappreciated.

What are you reading?

No comments: