Monday, July 16, 2007

Schmoozing

I have to thank the Worldman for nominating me for the Power of Schmooze award. It's really cool to have someone that enjoys reading what I write enough to send me an award. As part of the award, I'm to nominate 5 others for it as well. So, without ado, here are my nominees..

1- Landismom. She's a working mom with two children. I visit her regularly (even if I don't comment).

2- Suzanne McMinn. A romance writer willing to lead us on her journey of writing a life.

3- Jill Shalvis. Another romance writer with a history of bears and other mishaps. Don't forget to bring the cookies and chocolate when you visit.

4- Mamacita (Weekly Scheiss). I know she's a big blog, but she's so worth the read.

5- My Adventures in the USA. Letti is from Malaysia and now lives in Texas. She gives a different view of things that are all her own.

So anyway, there are my nominees. Hopefully you'll enjoy them as I do. I put my award icon on the side so now everyone can see. ;) Thanks again Worldman for the nomination.

Post a Comment