Friday, April 27, 2007

Proud of Myself and kids

My son has been egging me on for a while now to let him get Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I've been telling him he has to save his own money, but to keep in mind that we're going to Disney soon so he wanted to save for that as well. We came up with a compromise. I'm a member at Sunshine Rewards and have been saving off/on for our Disney trip with just regular purchases. The nice thing about it is that you can cash out for Disney Dollars (money you can use at Disney World just like regular cash). So, my kids gave me their money to buy their Pokemon games. I ordered them online from a company through Sunshine Rewards. So my kids will get their games AND they'll get Disney dollars back to use on their trip. Admittedly, not as much as they WOULD have had, but it will still give them something to use.

No comments: