Monday, January 08, 2007

WAAAH!!

OK. I took off last week without "announcing" it and went to Disney World. I was supposed to do the 1/2 marathon, but my walking buddy wasn't allowed to go and I didn't want to do it by myself, so I didn't. Anyway, I spent Thursday through yesteday in FL without kids. I even took LOTS of pictures. Unfortunately, half of them have disappeared off of my camera. I don't know if I did something stupid, the xray machine at the airport affected my camera, or my software screwed up. The weird thing is that it's the pictures from the middle that are missing. The first ones I took are there (from Animal Kingdom) and the last few I took at EPCOT. ALL of my shots (some of which were really cool) from MGM are gone and all but 4 from EPCOT. WAAH! Oh well. The whole family is going back down in July, so I'll just have to retake those.

No comments: