Monday, November 20, 2006

Cheerleaders

I have to ask, since when did all cheerleaders wear uniforms that expose their stomachs? I took my daughter to a girl scout event Saturday over at Cobb Galleria. The girl scouts took up one hall, a cheerleading competition took up 3. So it was hard to miss all the cheerleaders out there.

As I was walking by, I noticed that ALL the girls had exposed stomachs. Now, I don't mind it so much as other adults, but I have to wonder. My daughter wants to become a cheerleader (or at least try it) but I can't say I'm thrilled at the idea of a 6 year old in those uniforms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're worried about them showing stomachs? Have you looked at the rest of the cheerleading outfit?

The uniform skirts are so short and tight that the girls' little hinds are practically showing! What kind of mothers are putting their kids into these trampy outfits?

Julia

letti said...

egad.

for 6 year olds?!

dangit.