Monday, June 05, 2006

Best WAHM Marketing Ideas

Someone asked me what worked best FOR me as a work at home mom to get my business out there. To be honest, word of mouth. I've tried paid advertising (as much as is allowed by my company), leaving out catalogs, leaving out business cards, etc etc etc. The only thing that truly brought me any customers was simply talking to people. They then talk to other people, and so on. Networking is a big thing. It's also a great way to gain support. Since I network with the Women of Gwinnett, I find other moms that are out there working to get their businesses going. When I have problems, they're a great support group. They're also a great cheering squad.

Shop 24 hours a day! Visit me, your Discovery Toys Independent Educational Consultant: www.ashleystoys.com.

No comments: