Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Husbands

Who want wives to actually MAKE the souffle for their office holiday party instead of just supplies for it so THEY can make it, ought to communicate that fact to their wives. Hubby called last night and asked me to pick up supplies for the sweet potato souffle so that he could make it for today's holiday luncheon. I did so. He was in the bath this morning when I got up, so I went about my morning stuff. He wanders in around 9a asking if the souffle was done (or in the oven) 'cause he's ready to leave.. what? huh? who? Humph. Souffle is now in the oven, hubby can work from home for a while until it's ready.

1 comment:

DD said...

I don't think I would have made it. I would have suggested he just stop by a Dunkin' Donuts on his way to work and pick up something. But I'm mean that way LOL...ps can you share this recipe?