Monday, September 12, 2005

Neighbors that hide

I'm a little frustrated at one of my neighbors. We got home from the dojang and saw them out in their front yard. I sent my son over after getting out with his fundraiser stuff to ask if they would be willing to look. They wouldn't even answer the door. I'd rather have an honest "no" than someone just hide when we KNOW they're there. They had to see us see them, they didn't go in until my son was walking down the driveway. They live directly across the street. It's just rude. It's not a big deal, if they don't want to order that's fine, but I'd thought we were on good terms at least enough to say 'hi' to each other. OK, rant over. :)

1 comment:

letti said...

yeah, we hate that too. David would go out and talk to them and say nicely but firmly, "no, we're not interested".