Thursday, July 28, 2005

GA Tax Free Weekend

My kids don't need a lot, but there's always things that we can use. I'm taking my kids up to the Calhoun Outlet Center tomorrow to meet up with their Mimi (my mother in law) for a morning of shopping. From there, they'll head home with her to return back to me on either Monday or Tuesday. A weekend of no kids. Whatever am I going to do with myself? I've already told hubby dinner and a movie. I want to see War of the Worlds, we'll see where it goes. If you're in GA, take advantage of the weekend. There are even sales to take advantage of.

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

I hope you have a great kidless weekend. My sister will be taking mine in about two weeks for a weekend. Yay! That will be fun. I saw War of the Worlds and it was pretty good. I was on the edge of my seat.

Tracy S said...

Next weekend is tax free weekend here in TX . Always a good time to get some back to school clothes for the kiddos :) Hope you have a great weekend .