Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Oy. Bath time fuss.

Well, my kids have hit that point in life that they will NOT take a bath together. My 3yo daughter and 6yo son. I've known it was coming, but I'd hoped to manage to make bath time that much easier for a while longer. It's so much easier to toss them both in the bath at the same time. Now one has to go then the other. The argument now is who gets to go first.

Reminds me of the argument with my husband that his daughter is now getting old enough that he needs to start wearing pj's to bed (or something). 'Course it really hit home when his daughter walked in to the bedroom one day and said "I can see your weewee!" and then laughed hysterically before running out and telling her brother what she saw.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Oh yay... all this I have to look forward to! LOL! My kids are 2 and 1 at the moment, so hopefully I've got a few more years!