Monday, January 24, 2005

What could it mean?

I'm surfing blogs again and read a couple that talk about the dreams they had the night before. It reminded me of the one I had last night..

I'm in (some country, probably Germany) which has a 6ft chain link fence topped by barbed wire all around the country so you can't get out unless you go through a particular place and get permission. Everyone speaks German (even me! though I haven't tried in over 10 years in reality). I end up riding various trains and finding others that want to escape. I wake up before we ever do.

I guess it's Germany I'm in just because of the language involved. Note: I watched Extreme Home Makeover last night, nothing else. Last movie I watched was Troy (see below post on review) over the weekend. I haven't tried speaking (or understanding) German since graduating college. So what's it mean?

1 comment:

Jerry Bowley said...

Hmmm... Let's try this:

Foreign Country: Large part of you life, but not "your life" (ie. job, school, hobby, etc.)

Speak the Language: Very familiar with the above.

Chain Link / Barbed Wire: You are locked into or required to do the above.

Require Permission to Leave: Someone has the authority to lighten your load.

Trains and Other People: You want to find your own way out without having to go through the authority figure.

Sounds like you need to figure out how important this project is to you and ask the person in charge for a little help or to let you out of it.

Or it could be that old cheese you ate before bed...