Friday, January 28, 2005

Greeting Cakes for Valentine's

I don't know if I've mentioned this in a while, but I'm a distributor for the Greeting Cake Co. We have great little cake kits that you can send to someone either with or without a card. They'd make a great little something for valentine's day. The kits are 4" round, come with cake mix, frosting mix, sprinkles, and a candle. Simply add water to the mix (in teh container it comes in), microwave for just under 2 minutes. While it microwaves, add water to the frosting mix. When the cake is done and cool, you can frost and add sprinkles. One cake! Both of my kids thought this was cool. They made their own cakes, then got to eat them when they were done. You can see all the varieties of greetings on my website. The cake is available in either white or chocolate. Let me know if you have suggestions for the site too. (Creative suggestions, please.)

Kinder Cakes -> My web site

No comments: