Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Special Elections Day

Do you know who or what you're voting for? If you haven't had the time to research it, an easy place to start is here: http://sos.georgia.gov/MVP/. It will give you a sample ballot that is available today. It also has the links to information about candidates (if there are any) in your area. I highly recommend actually READING the ballot first, before voting.

In my area (Gwinnett) we're looking at extending the E-SPLOST (Education SPLOST). I'm not in a city area, so I have no candidates to vote for.

I can say that I was recently redistricted in regards to the House seat. We have an elected official that lives a few doors down on the opposite side of the road. Amazingly enough, until recently we weren't in his district. When we moved here and he first ran, we were. Then the state redisctricted him OUT of his district. They put him back in, but ran the line down the middle of our street.

No comments: